Thursday, July 18, 2013

HOT DAY? This video will COOL you OFF...

If you know me, I'm anything but traditional and typical when it comes to my lifestyle.  So why would my business be any different?

Lately, I've been working on some new ideas with ways to really branch out and build strong connection with my clients while making filming on an island adventurous. Rather than doing the typical one time commercial for a business, I've started working on something different with one of my clients...
Weekly & Bi-weekly VIDEO CONTENT

As a filmmaker on an island, having consistent work (and that work being all of what you love to do) can present some challenges.

These short videos have been great fun filling the gaps between those bigger commercial gigs. It's been great to work with a client for an extended period of time.  And extremely fun!

The pro's to this are the following:

New, fresh professional content for posting to not only through your social media outlets, but to build a video library for your website when people go to take a peek.

These videos don't require tons of editing time like a typical commercial, therefore allowing the price point to be much more approachable for small businesses on a budget.  The client comes up with their concept and message, and on location, I work on refining it to keep the video short, sweet and meaty for the audience.

3-4 minutes of content: informative, transformative and most certainly fun to film.  After all, who doesn't want to spend their days in beautiful Island locations?

Cool off on this hot summer day with some fabulous Rose and check out the JUICE with JENNY, a bi-weekly Tastes with a WINE EXPERT on ACK!

No comments:

Post a Comment